Check-In and Departure
- Check-in time is 13:00. Early check-in must be arranged with the management in advance.
- Check-out time is 11:00. Please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the guest. The guest must return all the items received from the receptionist. The keys and towels are give in exchange for a deposit.
- Guests may request the management to leave guest's luggage in the luggage room before check-in or after check-out.
- Early check-in (from 6:00 to 13:00) and late check-out (from 11:00 to 18:00) cost extra charge. This service is subject to availability.
- The guest must inform the management of late arrival (14:00 to 18:00). Failing to notify of late arrival or arriving after 18:00 may result in cancelled reservation.
- Visitors must present passport or any other official ID card with a photo (driver license, student ID, etc.) upon check-in for hotel records. Minors are required to present a notarized permission from a legal guardian to stay in the hostel alone.
- Payment happens upon a check-in for the duration of the whole stay. Otherwise, the management retains the right to cancel the booking for the unpaid days. Extension of stay is subject of availability. Payment for an extension must happen before 11:00 of the previous day.
- Reservation can be done over our website leoterra.com.
- Making loud noise in the hostel is not allowed between 23:00 and 9:00.
- Consuming alcohol is strictly forbidden. Alcohol intoxication may be a reason for terminating the stay
- Smoking is strictly forbidden everywhere in the hostel, except specially designated areas
- Guests must wash all kitchenware immediately after use and put it in designated places.
- Using any electric devices with heat elements is forbidden (kettle, iron, heater) is forbidden, except devices provided by the hostel.
- Guest are allowed to invite visitors for short period of time between 9:00 and 22:00 after getting permission from the management.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The hostel is not responsible for the guest's property. Guests keep their property at the guest's sole risk as to loss, theft or damage from any cause.
- Guests are responsible for watching their belongings and keeping it in a locked locker
- Losing or damaging hostel's property caused by improper behaviour of a guest or visitors invited by the guest must be compensated at the guest's expense.
- Rules violation may result in residence termination with reimbursement.